• The content of the pages of this web site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this blog site for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this web site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this web site meet your specific requirements.
• This web site contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trade marks reproduced in this web site which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the web site.
• Unauthorised use of this web site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this web site may also include links to other Websites, social media pages or blog sites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse these site/pages etc. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked web site(s) Social media pages etc.
• Your use of this web site and any dispute arising out of such use of the web site is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, and Scotland and Wales.
The website host provider is certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework and the Swiss-US privacy Shield Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce, regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information transferred from the European Union and Switzerland to the United States, and therefore adheres to the Privacy Shield Principles.
NB Client Data Storage:
MFP.co.uk does not exchange or pass on any information regarding clients personal information it is used only to contact you and to post out your completed miniatures. If you wish to have your information deleted from my records please contact me and I will remove it and confirm with you. This website also has a SSL secure certificate.
We do not subscribe to or promote any extremist political views from any political parties. Any views or opinions presented by external links and media sites are solely those of their authors and do not necessarily represent those of Miniature Figure Painter (MFP)